CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I met an "older woman"







and her name is Jillian aka Jilli. She is a mini version of her mom, Julie. I enjoyed hanging out with them. I love Uncle Heaffer and I am glad that he brought them over. We had fun running around outside while Mommy and Julie cooked dinner. We had Cavatini, bread, and salad. I wanted my plate to look exactly like Jilli's so Julie fixed it that way. I gave away lots of hugs tonight to Uncle Heaffer and Julie and even Jilli! She brought Barnyard and we watched it together and colored too. It was a really cool evening and I didn't want my new friend to leave but she actually goes to bed at night and sleeps-unlike myself!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Yes, she is older, but you can handle her! I love you, Bep-Bep