CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I had to go see Misty today

because my nose is "stuffiny" still. She gave Mommy a prescription for some cough syrup and said I was just fine. I really love Misty and gave away a couple hugs to her and her nurse, Summer. I weighed 30 lbs and was 37 1/4 inches tall. Since January I have grown 1.5 inches and gained 3 lbs. So, for those you that I'm not naming (DADDY) I am growing!!!! I was a good boy so I got a sticker. Then, Mommy took me for an "apple flush" at Sonic.

I took an early nap because we were meeting Noni and Papa at Shorty Small's for dinner. Mommy ordered me my usual- Queso and Chips but I ate everything but that. I ate a bunch of Noni's chicken off of her salad. I also ate Mom's bun from her grilled chicken sandwich and her fries. It was yummy. This was a good day.

0 comments: