CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today was really a big day for me.......







woke up early for school this morning. I did good at home and didn't cry while Mommy was getting ready (this was the first time that I didn't). All the way to school I was excited cause Mommy said that Papa was coming with her to pick me up from school and that we were going to have a picnic. I am telling you I was so excited, then it happened....... the teacher opened the truck door and I started crying and kissing Mommy a million times. I was fine though once they got me off of Mom.

Papa was riding with Mommy and they got to see me line up from recess on the playground. It was time to go inside and get out backpacks on. I loved seeing them parked in the pick up line. Then, it was off to the park but there was only one problem. Mommy couldn't find the road to get us there. It was a nice park that we'd never been to. Ms. Diana told Mom about it and it was cool. I had alot of fun there but we couldn't stay that long because I had to poop and you know me I have to do that at my house or Noni and Papa's house. Mommy said we could go back there soon.

We went home and took a nap and when I woke up Mommy said that we were going to the FAIR!!!! I loved it. Daddy rode a few rides with me and Mommy took pictures. I rode a couple things by myself too. I wish we could go there all the time but it only comes once a year. Mommy says that it is worth being ripped off because I had so much fun there. I also loved the animals they were smelly though. I am tired so I'm going to sleep. Later peeps...

2 comments:

Papa said...

We're really proud of you, Luke, for being such a big boy at school...we love you,

Nonni & Papa

Bep-Bep said...

Bep-Bep is proud of you too for being such a big boy at school. I am glad you enjoyed the park and will go back real soon.

I love you, Bep-Bep