CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

This morning at Preschool drop-off

I turned into a psycho little boy. I kicked, yelled to the top of my lungs, slung my arms around, pulled Mommy's hair and probably some other things too. It was just awful. Actually, I started crying yesterday that I didn't want to go- that I wanted to stay at home with Mommy. When I woke up this morning it started and I cried for nearly the whole hour that it took Mommy to get ready. It was hard on her but she didn't cry (well, not in front of me) and consistently told me that I was staying at school, she loved me, and I would have a good time. The teachers were surprised by my behavior and asked Mommy to pull off from the drop zone to make sure that I would be ok. They came out after 5 minutes and said I was just fine. I think I might be in trouble........I know Mommy was embarrassed and I don't feel a bit bad about it!! I just wanted to stay home with her.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oh Luke, you are such a big boy and I know you like to stay home with Mommy, but you have so much fun at school playing with the other kids. You keep going!
I love you, Bep-Bep