CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It was orientation at my church school.....


I really think I'm gonna like it there too! I got to meet all my teachers and play in my classroom. School doesn't start until next Wed. but I'm all ready to go and carry my new backpack. There will be 16 kids in my room- that's a lot but there will also be 3 teachers in there the whole time. Mom can drop me off between 7:45 and 8:20- which means we will have to get up much earlier!!! The playground is really cool, wanna come see it????

3 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke -
I'm so glad you are going to like your new school. You are such a big boy now that I am sure you will be teaching the teacher before the end of the year! :o)
Love you - 'Aunt' Rhonda

Diana said...

Hi, Luke! I love my school, too and can't wait til next Wednesday when I can go back. I'll miss you at school this year, but you're still one of my best friends. Come over and play sometime soon!

Bep-Bep said...

I'm so proud of you and I know you will love school. You will meet some great friends and have so much fun. I love you. Bep-Bep