CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I was one cool dude today...













at Heathe and Julie's wedding. I was excited about carrying the pillow, but it's a good thing that it didn't have the rings on it. Because, I carried it up the aisle like it was a football. It had these neat strings on it just so I could twist and swing it around during the ceremony. All the things you can do with a pillow: Swing it, Step on it, Put it on your head, Twist it around and around, Sit on it..... just in case you ever need to know.

I enjoyed being up front with the big guys. I also enjoyed playing with BepBep and my little cousin Avery since I rarely get to see her. When Mom asked what my favorite thing was I said, "either Heathe's cake that was a real FedEx truck or ringing the bell." I was more excited about getting to eat in a tent than I was being handsome. I got lots of compliments and sweet looks. Everyone was proud of me and I did a good job for having missed my nap. I am tired now so I am going to go to sleep. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Ahhh, you look so handsome. Now I know what you'll look like on our wedding day. ;)

Love, Laney

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, you were the sweetest and best looking person there, and you did absolutely perfect. I love you very much and you will make a handsome groom in about 50 years!!!!!!!!

Love you, Bep-Bep

Unknown said...

Hi, Luke, you'll have to excuse Nonni, she gets behind on looking at your blog....these pictures were too cute! My, how handsome you were at Uncle Heathe and Julia's wedding!