CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

I attempted to be a Preschool dropout today

but it didn't work. My Mommy was stronger than I. I tried to tell her that I was tired and my throat hurt and I might go next week - but none of it worked. She didn't even feel sorry for me like she used to last year. Boy, what a difference a year makes. She actually got mad at me and told me we were going to have a very serious talk. I am sure this was one of several. But, I went on to school and Mom made me get out at the drive thru. I didn't cry but I had tears in my little eyes. Mommy just drove off.

She came back to get me and I told her that I didn't cry when she drove off. I am sticking to my story that I went into my classroom and sat down at my table for a minute, then I played at the work bench. I will not lie I was sad but I didn't cry. I did ask my teacher one time when my Mommy would be back for me. I was so happy to see Mommy in the drive thru line!!

1 comments:

Diana said...

High 5 to your mom for sticking to her guns. I know it was hard...so way to go, Mom!!

Us Mom's are smarter than you think, Luke. ;)