CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

It was a fun day at Papa's


I was glad when Daddy said that he had to work on Noni's pugger again because that meant we got to play at their house. Mommy said that Rudy and I were testing her nerves so poor Rudy had to stay at home. We rode the Grizzly, roasted marshmallows, raked, worked with tools, played with BepBep and anything else that I wanted to do. It was a great day!! I was so tired that I took a nap there too.


We came home and had a bath then Dylan and Seth came over to play. We had lots of fun playing with all my new tools and saws. I was pooped out when we went to bed. Tomorrow is daddy's birthday so they came over to bring his cards. I got him a Spongebob Squarepants card that Mommy let me pick out all by myself. Mommy told me not to tell him cause it was a secret so I was whispering to daddy and said, "I got you a Spongebob card and it's a secret". Mommy and Daddy cracked up at me. She tried her best to get me to color it today but I told her I couldn't until tomorrow when it is his birthday. I love when other people have a birthday!!!


Mommy took this picture of my sleeping yesterday with the "magic pink covers". She thinks I am so sweet when I'm asleep.

0 comments: