CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

I actually laughed

at preschool drop-off this morning. I know.... it was a big deal. I haven't cried at all this week. I was excited to see Mom though when she picked me up. I couldn't wait to tell her about my day. I will tell anyone that will listen about what I did at school. Today, I reported that 2 people got sent to time out which made me sad. Also, I got to be the lead "pray-er" today. I'm learning lots of church prayers. I was eager to call today "a great day at school". Mommy said, "thank Jesus." It is about time I quit giving her a hard time huh?

Tomorrow is Heathe's wedding and I am acting like I'm excited. Only I know if I'll really walk up that aisle........... tune in for the full report tomorrow nite.

0 comments: