CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today was much better at Drop-Off

I woke up and watched TV while Mommy was getting ready. I refused to eat or drink anything- even cookies and milk. So, when Mommy got me dressed and answerd 40 million questions about when she was coming to pick me up and how long it would take we left. Mommy was sooooo excited that I was going to get to play outside and I got excited too on the way there. I started getting a little nervous but made it just fine. When we pulled up to the drop-off I gave Mommy 2 hugs and 2 kisses then said "Bye Bye Mommy I love you please come back for me." Mommy said she'd be back at our usual time. I'll update more later about my playground ok.

2 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke I am SO PROUD OF YOU! I told mommy on Tuesday that you would probably have a really great day Wednesday and I was right! You are such a great kid, and I am so proud of you. I can't wait to hear about your day on the playground too! Love you - 'Aunt' Rhonda

Bep-Bep said...

See, school is fun and it is not so hard to leave Mommy for just a little while.

Love you, Bep-Bep