CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It was a great birthday for my Daddy!!!











First thing when I woke up this morning I ran to wake Daddy up by saying, "Happy Birthday". Mommy had suggested that we go to the Alligator Farm in Hot Springs to celebrate but since the weather was bad we ended up going to Chuck-E-Cheese (Mom's favorite place NOT). But, we gave Daddy his cards first and he loved my Spongebob card that I decorated for him. We had a blast playing games and riding things. I can't tell you how happy I was that Mommy wanted to celebrate Daddy's birthday there AND we even got to eat there! What a day.

Daddy if you are reading this I hope you enjoyed your Birthday as much as Mommy and I did. We love you more than all the candy in the world!!!! Happy Birthday!

0 comments: