CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yep, I'm Catholic

Mommy forgot to tell you all that today when she and I were eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A I made the sign of the cross all on my own. Mommy and Daddy have been trying to teach me this for awhile and I usually mess up but I paid attention when my teachers taught me today!! Mommy was so proud and I know Daddy, Noni, and BepBep will be too. Here is what I did.

Mommy opening up our food
Me: Mommy let's pray because we are about to eat food.
Mommy: Ok, can you pray Luke?
Me: Sure, dipping my fingers into my Coke as if it is Holy Water.
Mommy: Watching in amazement
Me: Correctly placing fingers on forehead, "Name of the Father, Son, and Spearlee Holy, Amen
Spearlee Holy aka Holy Spirit.

Mommy: Luke, I am so proud of you why won't you do that for me and Daddy
Me: Cause I'm a big kid at school, when our teachers started the prayer before our snack I told them that this was the stuff we say at our house before we eat.
Mommy: Well good at least they know we say "stuff" before we eat at our house.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oh Luke, I am SO PROUD OF YOU! And I know your teachers were. Yes, you are a good little Catholic boy and you keep saying them prayers.

Love you, Bep-Bep