CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

This wedding stuff has got me to think.....

about who I will marry one day. First, I told Daddy that I could marry Papa and Noni and he said that I would marry a girl. So, I said I'd just marry Mommy because I already love her. Then, when I told Mommy that, she said it was sweet but I needed someone closer to my own age. Then it happened... I had no idea that marriages were still arranged in this day and age but.... they said I could marry Laney and if she didn't want to marry me that Haven would be just fine. On the way to Wal-Mart I saw a field and said, "Mommy that is where me and Laney will get married one day when we grow up." She said we could find a nice church since it will be prettier than a field. Isn't it wonderful?????? Maybe I should start saving my "dollars" for a ring?

1 comments:

Diana said...

Luke! Mommy just told me that you said you wanted to marry me and I was speechless. I just stood there with my mouth open in excitement. I turned around and told Daddy that you wanted to marry me and he said, "What!?" I told him that someday when I marry Luke that him and Mommy could get married again, too...and we would all dress up like princes and princesses.

A field sounds lovely, my Prince.

Hugs and kisses,
Laney

p.s. Our parents are silly.