CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Today was my best day at drop-off

I hugged and kissed Mommy and headed inside with Ms. Christie. I know you are all proud of me and I can't wait to tell you all about it. We got to go outside on the playground too. Mommy was afraid we wouldn't because it was looking like it was going to rain. When Ms. Catherine brought me out to Mommy she told her that I was a wonderful little boy and so mannerly and well behaved. This seemed to surprise Mommy since I am a terror at home but oh well at least I put on a good front in public.

When I woke up this morning I remembered all on my own that it was Mommy's birthday! It made her heart melt when I asked her if she was excited cause I sure am.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, I am so proud of you being such a good boy at school. And you know what, you are a little sweetheart - remembering Mommy's birthday. What a good little boy you are.

I love you, Bep-Bep