CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first day as a St. Joe Bulldog







Wow, I had to wake up really early today. Daddy went to work a little late this morning so that he could go with Mom to drop me off at school. I was really happy about this. I seemed so excited that Mom didn't think I'd even cry. However, this is one time that Daddy was right. I did cry when we got there. But, my teacher told Mommy that I was fine after 5 minutes and had a great first day. It was pouring down this morning so I didn't get to play on my new playground but maybe Friday I can. I've had a little bit of a smart mouth today (thank goodness not at school).


On the way to school Daddy was saying that I had a smart mouth like Mommy does and that I'm high maintenance just like her too. Well, Mommy told him that I was just like him NOT her. My Mommy is sweet.... So I said to Daddy, "I'm happy that you are going to work". Mommy and Daddy both thought that this was funny.

Then, when Mommy picked me up from school we went to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A and started grinning really big and Mommy knew what I was about to say and tried to stop me but I went ahead and said it loudly, "I pooted Mom."

On the way home I asked Mommy where we were going and she said, "home so you can take a nap." I said, "No Deal Mom and that doesn't even make sense." My smart little mouth gets me in trouble sometimes ya know. Whew, I'm tired so I am going to take a nap. Catch ya later. Oh, Mommy took some pictures of course and the first one was through the truck window during the rain, but it is of me and my new class waiting at the drop off point to be picked up.

2 comments:

Diana said...

What a precious baby boy (I mean Big Boy) you are sitting there waiting to be picked up. I am so proud of you for being big on your first day of school. Go Bulldogs!

Bep-Bep said...

I bet you were the biggest and best looking Bulldog there! I am so proud of you and know you had a good time at school. Enjoy it and playing with your friends!

You know what, Bep-Bep has a smart mouth too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, Bep-Bep