CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dylan's Ballgame







Today when I woke up from my nap Mommy surprised me and said that we were going to Greenbrier to watch Dylan's ballgame. She even told me that Seth would be there too. I love playing with my cousins at the ballfield. I was so excited and minded Mom really good so that we could go. Mom drove and when we got there she was a little stressed out because we were 10 minutes late and you know how she gets. Well, she was driving too fast down the road and Daddy said something about her not paying the little man that was waving us down. Mommy didn't even see a little man collecting money- she wanted to get to the game!!! That was so funny and everyone gave her a hard time about it especially Aunt Mandy (but she knows how Mom drives). Dylan won his first game but not the second. He is my baseball idol and one day I hope to hit the ball as hard as he does. I had such a good time that I didn't want to leave. But, Mom and Aunt Mandy said we were all going to eat. Dylan, Seth, and I began to wonder if there was any decent restaurant open in Conway after 9 PM what is this town coming to??? Finally, we got to eat. When I got home I had Mom put my breathing mask on me after my bath and to sleep I went in my firetruck. Boy I sure was tired. This was a great day.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I am so glad you had fun! You had a long day - I bet you were tired. Someday we will all be coming to watch you play ball!!

Love you, BepBep