CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 4, 2007

I can sleep in Rudy's bed




I woke up really early this morning. Noni and Papa came to my house so I could show off my new bicycle. Papa and I played golf in the backyard while Mommy and Noni took the Bunny and Bear border down in the guest room(used to be my nursery). Mom is painting it red later this week. I helped pick out the color. They thought I did really good riding my new bicycle. Papa helped me learn to peddle it. I told you I'd be a pro and boy am I ever!!! I'm going all over the house on that thing! But, all this excitment wore me out. Noni and Papa brought me some new movies and when Mom turned the Backyardigans on it was no time and I was asleep. This is how Mom found me.

2 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke I am so proud of you for riding your new bike! You remind me of your mommy when she was little, because she became an 'expert' at everything just as quickly! Love, 'Aunt' Rhonda

Bep-Bep said...

Hey Luke, I love your new bicycle. I know you are having fun riding it. And of course, you would learn to ride it very quickly and easily - you are soooooo smart! I love you lots,

Bep-Bep