CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Rodeo.. Yea







Today we had fun swimming in the pool and played in the backyard. I was quite the whiner today though and got in trouble several times. However, I was on my best behavior when Daddy threatened me with not getting to go to the rodeo. We had a blast. I still like watching the bulls the best though. This rodeo had a bunch of neat other things to like calf roping. I got upset for the poor little baby cows though. I even yelled that I was mad at those cowboys for tangling up those babies. I didn't much care for the goat tying either. Poor babies were crying for their moms. MeMe and PawPaw met us there and we all had a good time. I liked eating M&M's and chewing bubble gum too!!! Another fun day! I am ready for bed in my firetruck.

2 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke - You look awful cute their 'cowboy'! You'd better tell mommy & daddy to watch out, or some little fillies going to rope you and take you with her. :o)
Love you cutie...'Aunt'Rhonda

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, you look like George Strait in that cowboy hat! He is a famous country singer and maybe someday you will be famous to!!!

Love you, BepBep