CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

























When we woke up this morning I was really excited because it was Father's Day! I'd already told my Daddy about his cards and gift on Friday though. You see, I can't keep a secret very well. Anyway, we headed to Papa's for some fun. Both Daddy and Papa took me riding on the grizzly and the John Deere. Daddy took me in the woods to see the horses. I love doing that. Then me and Papa grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. Mom, Daddy, Papa, and I rode down to the pond cause Mom wanted to take some pictures. Then it was time for my nap and off to Meme and PawPaw's house. I played outside with my cousins riding the gocart and then Aunt Mandy said we could blow up the water slide. I loved loved loved it! Then the guys jumped in the pool while the girls cooked us some yummy pork chops and hotdogs. It was a very fun day.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I am so happy you had such a happy day on Father's Day! I love all your pictures. I bet you were tired.

Love, BepBep