CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This week is sure going fast

I haven't been up to much this week. I have had a smart mouth a time or two resulting in toys being taken away or even worse a couple times. Mom is tired of me arguing with everything that she says. According to Mom, I have to get the last word in just like my Daddy. Today I was being corrected for not standing still while she put the sunscreen on me and I said, "I don't like sunscreen because it makes me nervous". I used to say that certain things got on my "nerfs" well I've moved on up to nervous now! We've been swimming every day this week if only for a little while. The decision was a painful one but I've decided not to be a FedEx pilot when I grow up, I'm going to build gardens for people during the day and at night I'm gonna be a SuperHero. Tomorrow morning we have to take Rudy to the vet. That is always a fun experience NOT. Mom thinks that he has an eye "confection"aka infection.

0 comments: