CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mom says I look like her in this picture


Me and Mommy took Rudy to the vet today. It wasn't pretty for the most part. Rudy hates going to the doctor. I let it slip and told him on the way there where we were going. Mom had mentioned to me that we didn't need to tell him till we got there because he gets so mad. I thought it wouldn't hurt to warn him. This is what I said: "Rudy, guess where you're going?" To the doctor!!!
Mom: "Luke, I said not to tell".
Rudy: Barking, growling running all over the truck.
But, they gave me an animal coloring book and crayons. Oh, I got puppy stickers too. It wasn't so bad and neither was the bill!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Luke, your mom is right...you do look just like her!

Bep-Bep said...

Yeah, you do look like you Mommy!
I hope Rudy is okay! Be nice to him. Love, BepBep