CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I thought I wasn't supposed to go near these things......











Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo. We met some friends there for a fun afternoon. I enjoyed looking at all the animals and playing with my friend Emma. We enjoyed playing chase and feeding the fish. It was sooooo much fun. Let's go back again soon. My favorite animals were the ape, and tigers. I also liked watching the crocs get fed their lunch of white rats!! As you can see in the pictures I wasn't so sure about holding the snake.



1 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke,
The look on your face when you were holding that snake is 'priceless'! We must really be related, because I think that is the very SAME look I would have!
Love,
"Aunt" Rhonda