CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

When I woke up this morning....

Mommy told me that Noni had called to tell us that Papa had his knife published on the cover of the August issue of Blade Magazine!! Mommy was so excited and I could tell that she wanted me to be excited too but instead I told her I was sad. She asked me why and I said, "Because you never ever put an "expensure" big Buie knife on a cover, tell Noni to get Papa." Mommy laughed but I'm still upset about it.

I heard Mommy telling Daddy about something I said yesterday. When Mommy told me that I needed to go PeePee so we could meet BepBep at a store I did NOT want to go. So Mommy told me that the store we were going to didn't have a bathroom so I must go before we left the house. Well, when we got there I pouted a bit because these kids took over the picnic table that I was looking at and I was not happy. Mommy asked me, "Luke do we need to go to the bathroom and have a talk about how we act in a store"? I said, "No because you already said there is no bathroom in this store."

Gotta go help Mom clean up this nasty house!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

That's right Luke, there was no bathroom there. You just have to help keep Mommy straight, don't you? I am proud of Papa's bowie knife being on the cover of that magazine! Way to go Papa!

BepBep