CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chick Fil A= Fun

Today Mommy and I met Mrs. Diana, Laney, & Haven for some shopping at Target and lunch. I had fun watching baby Haven and was so excited when I actually noticed that she was in the buggy too. I kept asking if I could "pet"her. I just think that she is the neatest thing. Laney and I had a good time running around playing at Chick Fil A. It is so much more fun than when it's just me and Mom. I want to go back soon. I've asked Mommy today how God got Haven out of Diana's tummy???????? She said we'd talk about that later that God could do anything. I told Mom that God lives in my tummy!

1 comments:

GG said...

Oh, Luke, I'm so glad that I got an invite to your blog. I'm Laney and Haven's "GG" and I just think you and your mommy are so cute.
I've enjoyed catching up on all you've been doing and look forward to reading your blog often.
You are doing such a good job with it.
See you soon.