CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

All the reasons why I shouldn't sleep in my bed.....

* There are owls outside my window that talk bad
* Jesus doesn't like it when little boys sleep in their firetruck beds alone
* Your baby boy wants to be with you Mommy
* There was a bad car that drove by firetruck and pushed me off of the road
* I really, really need to sleep with you in the chair all night

Sending me back to my own bed hasn't worked too good over the last two nights as you can tell but I managed to sleep in my firetruck for 2 hours once...... Stay tuned for more updates.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Luke, you've got to sleep in your bed. It's what all the cool kids do. We sleep in our bed all night long!!! Big boys and girls like us sleep in their own bed.

Bep-Bep said...

You have such a cool bed - I wish I could fit in it, but I'm too big. Anyway, I am sure Luke will start sleeping in his coooooool fire truck bed every night and I am so proud of him! I love you,

BepBep

Ronni's World said...

Luke, your fireman bear that 'Uncle' Sidney & I sent you will get so lonely by itself in your big boy firetruck bed - maybe you should help the fireman bear be a big boy just like you and show him how to sleep in the bed! We are so proud you of you, and know you are going to teach that fireman bear how to be a big boy too!
Love 'Aunt' Rhonda