CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Driving my tractor through the sprinkler







This morning I helped Daddy work out in the yard. He let me ride my tractor while he had the sprinkler going. I decided it would be really fun to drive around it with the water spraying. He yelled for Mommy to bring the camera. After my nap we went to Morrilton to pick up Noni and Papa and head to Aunt Mandy's house. I was so excited cause I knew that we were going to eat Basketti and the Basketti Place aka Catholic Point Picnic. I had so much fun playing games and running around with my cousins. I was starving though so after standing in line for over an hour I ate yummy homeade basketti, bread, and lots of butter. YUMMY! I had it all over my face and shorts. I want to go back there soon.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Whoa, what fun you had! Bet that sprinkler cooled you off! I was so happy to see you at the basketti supper and I loved your pants - you're supposed to get good ole skettie sauce on your pants to show you enjoyed it!

I love you, BepBep