CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My conversation with PawPaw


Today PawPaw came to our house to work on tile in the bathroom. Of course, he had to come when I was available to work with him. And, let me tell you, he couldn't have completed the job without me! He was working and I was talking - here's how the conversation went.

Me: PawPaw do you know everything?
PawPaw: No- I sure don't know everything.
Me: Well, why not not?
PawPaw": I just don't even though I've been around awhile.
Me: That's ok PawPaw don't worry about it Mommy doesn't know everything either, but I do!

2 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Hey Luke - I REALLY need to know a lot more than I do, could you impart your wisdom to me? Love you - 'Aunt' Rhonda

Bep-Bep said...

Yes Luke, you do know everything and I love you for it! You will be able to take care of all of us that don't know much - okay?

Love, BepBep