CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another fun day....









Today Mom surprised me by saying that BepBep wanted us to meet her for lunch and to do some more shopping. What a treat!!!! She didn't get to play very long today though. Once again, I refused to take a nap. But, after supper my neighbor Avery came over to swim with me in my pool. She loved it almost as much as me!! I am ready for Noni and Papa to get back to Arkansas. I've been telling Mom that Papa and I have a big knife to work on when he gets home.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, Luke! That looks like a super fun pool! Will you please call us the next time you go swimming so we can swim with you?

Bep-Bep said...

I had soooooooooo much fun shopping with you and Mommy. You are a good little shopper. Lunch was the best though, wasn't it? I love your pool and know you had fun swimming with your friend.

Love, BepBep