CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

My little smart mouth.....

Well, I got in trouble several times today for smart mouthing Mommy and Daddy. It seems the last few days I've gotten in the habit of holding my hands over my ears anytime I'm in trouble. They've told me to stop doing that. Mom especially hates it when I'm in a store and start talking really loudly and saying, "Mom thats too loud" even when she is whispering. We were going to go to Morrilton to the Sacred Heart Bazaar but it was still raining when it was time for us to leave. Mommy and Daddy said we were going to eat at Smokehouse BBQ and if I was good we would go to PlayWorld. I wasn't good and Mommy and Daddy said it hurt their feelings too but we would not be going to PlayWorld because of my bad choices and behavior. Oh, did I scream and yell and cry. I think Daddy was going to give in for a minute but Mommy said no we've already said we were going home. I was holding out cause I really thought they'd give in but they didn't. So, we ended up going to Home Depot later. On the way home I started in smart mouthing but between you and me I heard them laughing at me a little bit. Here is how the conversation went.

Mommy: "Luke you'd better watch your mouth when answering me, you speak nicely to me"
Luke: "Why"
Mommy: "Because I'm your Mother"
Luke: "Oh Man!!"
Daddy: "Luke, that is enough stop yelling"
Luke: "I knew that was coming"
Mommy and Daddy: " Did he just say, "I knew that was coming?" Snicker Snicker
Luke:"Wait, you are passing Sonic and I need a grape flush".

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oops! Guess we gotta be a little nicer, huh???? You will - I know!

I love you, Bep-Bep