CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Fun day with BepBep


BepBep came to my house today and we had some fun shopping. Both BepBep and Mommy were proud of how good I was. We went all over town looking for stuff to put in Mom's room that she just painted. I sure am tired now that all that shopping is done and I missed my nap too. Mom said she still has to clean up and then we can take a bath and go to bed. While we were in Hobby Lobby BepBep picked up these really pretty flowers and I told her that those were way too "expensure"aka expensive! She about laughed herself to death. Mom took me to the bathroom and I decided I had to poop while we were in there. I told Mommy, "Just go on and shop this could be a long poop". It seemed like we were in there 30 minutes but when ya gotta go you gotta go!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

We did have fun didn't we? And Mommy's room looks sooooo good. And Luke is going to take good care of it too, isn't he? Shopping is hard work - and sometimes things are a little expensure!!!! But worth it. And yes, when you gotta go you gotta go! Thanks for a fun day. Love, BepBep