CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What I did my first year





My first year was pretty rough. I was allergic to almost everything. I about drove Mom and Dad insane or to an attorney - maybe both! My mommy went back to work when I was a little over 10 weeks old. But she hated it so later that year she stayed at home with me. Yeah- that made me so happy. We moved from Rupert drive to my present house when I was 8 months old. That's when mommy started staying at home with me. Daddy changed jobs during this time so that this would all be possible. Thanks Daddy!!!! I love you for that.


During my first year I was baptized at Sacred Heart in Morrilton. That is where my mommy was baptized and where mommy and daddy got married. I got 10 teeth my first year. I crawled but did not walk. As a matter of fact I was a day shy of 7 months before I could sit up. I celebrated my first birthday as well as my first X-Mas all on the same day. My mom looked over some of her journal entries and it looks like I could say: mama, dada, papa, nana, nan-u (thank you) bye bye, bep-bep (aunt becky), meme, pawpaw, dude (Rudy the dog), no, more, eat. I was pretty talkative everyone said. I gave up my bottle the day after my first birthday- I didn't mind at all though.
My growth stats:
Birth: 7lbs 11 oz 18 1/4 Inch Head 14.5
1 week 7 lbs 5 oz 18 1/4 Inch
1 month 9 lbs 9.5 oz 21 Inch Head 15 1/8
2month 11lbs 14.5 oz 22 Inch Head 16
4month 14lbs 10 oz 24 In Head 16 1/8
6 month 16lbs 16oz 26 Inch

0 comments: