CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mom, today was the best fun day...




Papa came to see me early this morning and brought me some Silly Putty. Then, we went to play with Laney at her house. Guess who else was there? Emma Kate and Baby Haven. On the way home I looked at Mom and said, "Mommy I love that baby more than all these houses in the whole wide world." Mom said, "I know Luke and you were so sweet with her- I hope one day you can be a big brother." It made Mom melt away. I did not want to give up the baby even to play with my friends. Thank you for sharing her with me Laney! Now I will have the pictures Mom took of me with her to look at. I enjoyed eating Pizza and being a Prince. We also played with some neat blocks and colored. My favorite toys are: kitchen, vacuum cleaner, apron. This was a great day!

1 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, Luke! Those are two beautiful little girls you got to hang out with today! You were so sweet to us today...thanks for coming to play. You love us more than houses?...that's a lot of love. We love you, too.