CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Toad Suck Daze







This year I went to Toad Suck with Mommy and Daddy on Friday nite to watch my first rock star, Brett Michaels. I had a pretty good time. On the way there I asked if I could, "take off to sleep"? It was about my bedtime. But, once I rode the carousel, I just wanted to ride and eat.


I got to go back again on Saturday. This time it was really cool because Dylan, Seth, Aunt Mandy, and Uncle Travis went with us. I loved riding with my cousins. It was so much fun! We kept wanting to ride more and more but Mom and Aunt Mandy said we were going to Shorty Small's to eat. A good time was had by all.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Julie, it's Diana's mom, GG, posting this. You (oops, Luke) did such a good job with your blogging. I've read it all and am so proud that you went home and got started right away. Now I have 3 blogs to read, Laney, Haven and Luke's. Keep up the good work, Luke, you're doing SUPER!

Love for Laney's GG