CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My first blog....


I've been thinking of starting a blog of how Luke spends his time for awhile. But, as usual it never developed into anything more than a thought. It seems that is harder and harder to stay in touch with everyone and family/friends are always wanting to know what Luke's been up to so it's time to officially start blogging! Luke thinks it's really neat too that he can tell everyone what he's been up to on the "pugger". Today after dropping Luke off at preschool I went to the hospital to see my friend Diana and her new baby girl. She has a big sister and together those two girls are gonna melt some hearts. Anyway, Diana is the perfect MOM!! She accounts for each and every day on a calendar and also keeps a very up to date blog. Diana's Mom told me that you think you'll remember all the fabulous stuff but you don't. I know she is right. When I left the hospital I thought- this is the perfect day to start a blog because 4 years ago today (May 16, 2003) I found out I was going to be a Mom!!!

0 comments: