CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My last day of school

Well, me and Mom have offically made it. Today was my last day of school. I couldn't figure out why she was taking pictures of me. I am really going to miss my friends at Woodland Heights and my teachers too. This experience has been really good for me and Mom. Mom has made some "Mommy" friends and I've made some "kid" friends. Since September I've grown 1.5 inches and gained 2 lbs. That made Mom really proud. Mom said she wished she'd blogged this whole time. We were trying to remember some of the things that I'd said about school. Mom remembers very well the 3rd time that I went to school. She was putting her make-up on and I walked into the bathroom and announced, "I quit, I'm not going today." She said I was and had to talk very stern to me but once I got in my classroom "The Little Piglets" I was fine. Then there was the time that I said I was going to be a, "Preschool dropout and was too smart for school."

Well, we can't forget the time that Ms. Kecia had to talk to Mom on the 4th day of school because I was being naughty and had to go to time out(more than once). This is how the conversation went.
Mrs. Kecia: We had a few small problems today with Luke.
Mom: Oh, what happened?
Mrs. Kecia: Well, Luke hit someone, but he apologized. Then, on the playground, he wanted a "pee rock" to go pee pee on.
Mom: OMG I am so embarrased- my husband taught him that.
Mrs. Kecia: One more thing happened, he used a potty word when he dropped the broom.
Mom: OMG which one?
Mrs. Kecia: DAMN.
Mom: I am so sorry, we will talk with him. I'm so embarrased.
Mrs. Kecia: Says so sweet, "Don't punish him at home for something that happens at school, at their age it just isn't appropriate."This is really normal behavior.
This was the last time that Mrs. Kecia had to speak with Mommy about my behavior. I did NOT get in trouble at home but Mommy and Daddy did talk with me. Mommy almost cried but she didn't. Of course, there was orientation and meet the teacher day when Mommy cried. This has taught her so much! God Bless Woodland Heights Preschool!!

0 comments: