CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Getting the hang of this blogging

Okay, it's time for Mom to come outside with me. She and I have been hard at work on this blog stuff. She had to summarize the last 3.5 years in about an hour. I'm really excited about this cause I love helping mom on her "pugger". I got in trouble for pecking on daddy's a few minutes ago so I just reminded mom that I'm her "angel from heaven"- it's works everytime. I was a little upset when mom told me that she'd been holding baby Haven while I was at school. I really want a baby sister like Laney! Yesterday, I invented one, her name is baby sister Necia!! I also have an imaginary friend Jeff that I play with- he eats my vegetables off my plate and sometimes he cleans my room! I'm really using my imagination these days. I can't believe it was 4yrs ago today that mom found out I was on the way.....

0 comments: