CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Goodbye Branson....



Well, we headed back to Arkansas today. I've already asked a bunch of times, "when are we going back to Branson"? I just loved our mini-vacation. It was so much fun. This morning we were packing up and I found some neat-o sticks and stacked them up for a fire. Mom let me bring two of them back for when Papa and I build our next fire. I was really good on the ride home. Rudy was pretty good too, but not quite as good as me. We stopped for a great breakfast at Shoney's then dropped off Noni and Papa. While we were at their house I rode my gator, Massey Tractor with Papa, and my Mom's old tricycle (it's over 30 years old). When I said my prayers tonight I was sure to thank God for my trip. I also asked him to watch over all the little babies in the world (especially baby Haven) and for another trip to "Branson". Good night.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Ahhhhh, Luke...I could eat you up! Thank you so much for praying for Baby Haven. Here's a big hug from Mrs. Diana, Laney and Haven. (((((HUG))))).

Sounds like you had a blast in Branson. Laney loved it, too!