CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My 3rd year





I went for my 2 yr old well child visit and they started talking to Mom about potting training. She says wait a minute we are already thru with that stuff and the nurse thought it was a joke. Until, I showed her my elmo underwear. Misty my APN was so proud of me. We are still using a pull-up at night. We were through with those diapers before my second birthday. Everyone kept telling Mom that I was too young but I wasn't by the 4th day I was accident free. I still get up at least once a night. I weighed in at a whopping 21.5 lbs and was 33 inches tall. Whew, I've got some growing to do.
Mom and Dad decided that I need to have other kids to play with. I have my cousins Dylan and Seth and I love playing with them but they are my only friends. Mom got me enrolled in Woodland Heights Preschool. Mom cried alot about leaving me with other people. I stay with Papa pretty good but even he thinks I need kids.

I went on my first trip overnight to Branson with mommy, daddy, meme, pawapw, dylan, seth, aunt mandy and uncle travis. We stayed at the waterpark and I loved loved loved it. I talk non-stop saying bad words every once in awhile that I heard from daddy- hehe.

We play outside alot because I love it. My favorite thing is Papa's grizzly 4-wheeler. I still love Rudy and he lets me pet him alot lately. He is on medication now though. I continue struggling with asthma but they hope I'll outgrow it. In July, when I was officially 2.5 Mom took my nighttime pull up away. We had one or two accidents.

I started preschool in September. Mom cried for a couple days and I cried for like 10 minutes. Mom was sad to leave me and missed me bunches. I missed her the first couple days then I decided school is way cool. My mom loves this little girl in my class named Laney-she thinks she is awesome! I like her too!. I did really good at my school Christmas pageant and Papa and Noni were so proud of me.

I still like firetrucks but my Uncle Heathe has gotten me into FedEx. I'm gonna be a FedEx pilot when I grow up. Me and daddy pretend to shoot deer all the time running through the house. I love playing in the bathtub too! I had a cool birthday party at my school with my friends. I'm watching a lot of Dora and Bob the Builder. I laid off of Barney some that's good. Mommy and Daddy took me to Barney live this year and I loved it. My eyes are green/brown and my hair is turning light brown. My family thinks I am so handsome. And, mom tells me every morning that I'm her angel from heaven!

0 comments: