CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Vacation to Branson, Fun..Fun.. Fun




We left early this morning for Branson, stopping to pick up Papa and Noni in Morrilton. We even took our dog Rudy along. Mom told me that we are staying in a really neat place but I can't remember what it's called. I'm calling it a "cabinet", close enough. I watched my Trucks DVD most of the way. Papa was joking with me and said that he was going to, "Pull Noni's pants down and whoop her butt." Then I started saying it and everyone laughed especially Papa. I was saying all kinds of things that Mom didn't think were all that funny. Once, I said to Papa, "Do you smell all those poots in here". Rudy and I both were very well behaved on the ride. We went straight to our "cabinet" and I ran through it saying, "Mom look at this beautiful house with all these woods to hunt deers". I loved the big screened in porch and played out there with Daddy and Papa for awhile. We tended"(pretended) to hunt deer while Mom and Noni went to do some shopping. We took a good nap and when they got back we headed to "Branson"/Celebration City. I think Branson=Celebration City. I loved, loved, loved it and wasn't scared of any rides. In fact, I am sort of mad that they are saying I'm not tall enough for some of them. Daddy rode the big high airplance with me first. Mom rode by herself but got a little scared. Then the three of us headed for the water boat things that go up two hills and splash down really hard. We got so wet. Mom wasn't that found of it. I asked Papa to ride and he loved it. Then, Noni rode with me and Daddy, but one the way up the first hill she fell backwards and it scared everyone. But, we were laughing at her too. She didn't ride anymore after that- she didn't know you are supposed to hold on! We rode a bunch more stuff and Mom and Dad said we had to leave but they promised to bring me back. I had so much fun in Branson. It was great. When we got back to the cabinet I asked Mom if we could spend the night and she said we could. I was so tired I went to sleep and slept like an angel. I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 comments: