CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 28, 2007

I had a fun day in Russellville....







Me and Mom went to Uncle Robert's house for a fish fry. I had a great time riding the Mule with Uncle Heathe (Uncle Heafer), Blake, and BepBep. I enjoyed seeing everyone and running around Uncle Robert's shop. When me and Mom left there I feel asleep so Mom stopped by Papa and Noni's so I could finish resting. When I woke up Papa took me riding. The goosie had a baby and it is so sweet. Mom took some pictures of them. I hope it stays forever at Papa's pond. I enjoyed riding the Massey Tractor and the Grizzly. Today was another fun filled exciting day. Tomorrow we have fun around the house. Only part of a room left to lay the floor in.... yeah. Mom and Daddy are thrilled. Thanks to PawPaw and Unlce Trav for helping Daddy.

0 comments: