CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My room has new floors.....






PawPaw put down a new floor in my room this week. I love it too. I also love that Mommy is using my room for storage till the guest room gets finished over the weekend. You know what that means? It means I get to sleep with Mommy. Today me and Mommy bought a new camera and she isn't smart enough to figure it out. But she did manage to take a picture of my room with all the junk. Wanta see? Papa came by to see me this morning but not for very long. He'd been at the hospital having his blood drawn here in Conway. He had to get back in the shop to finish a knife for his show next week in Atlanta. I'll be glad when that is over so that we can play.




Tonight Mommy played with me in the backyard while we made homeade strawberry ice cream. We also painted and played cowboys!

0 comments: