CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fast forward to my fourth year...

In January my Big PawPaw went to heaven and I miss him a bunch. I kiss his picture every night and tell him I still love him. When Mommy cries I give her a hug. I just don't understand why he can't come back but mom says all that counts is that I loved him and he loved me. She says he is my very own angel and sometimes I see him (but Mama can't) he still makes me laugh even though he is in heaven. Do you think he still checks his email in heaven? I sure hope so maybe he is reading my blog....


I went for my 3 year well child visit and I weighed 27.5 lbs and was 36 inches tall! I am growing okay.....

In February I got really sick and couldn't get rid of an ear infection so I'm going to have to get tubes in my ears. I've been on all kinds of medicines and shots. It stinks. I still love my friends at school. I talk about Laney, Chloe, and Emma Kate all the time.

March- I'm still sick with my ears. I had fun with mom on Spring Break. I love it when my cousins Dylan and Seth come to play. I had fun the other day riding the GoCart at MeMe's house with the boys. Papa got a new John Deere lawnmower and I love it. I'm already driving it as good as I can the Massey Tractor. I still love Grizzly the 4wheeler too!

April 3rd, my surgery. I did not do too good with the medicine they gave me. I was someone else's taterbug. Mommy knows I will be better soon though. On April 9th I went back to school and had a huge huge temper tantrum and pulled mom's shirt halfway off of her. It took 4 of the teachers to separate me but mom did the right thing by making me stay. I stopped crying when she left but she cried forever. Miss Casey and Miss Nicole gave her hugs they felt so sorry for her. She said it was the worst day for her the whole school year.


I went to my first Traveler's Baseball game at the new field in April. Mom, Dad, Dylan, Seth, Aunt Mandy, and Uncle Trav when to. We had a good time. Dylan liked watching more than me and Seth. Thanks to MeMe for getting us the tickets.

0 comments: