CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My second year











I got my first haircut in Morrilton from my Mom's friend Gail. I was 13 months old. Everyone loved it - but I wasn't the happiest about it. Mom said I was her little man now! Totally changed the way I looked. I still have blondish hair and blue eyes. I weigh 18lbs and I'm 31 inches tall. I'm very tiny on that chart. I started walking on January 18, 2005 about 13 months.

In June when I was 1.5 I had surgery at Arkansas Children's Hospital to remove my hemangioma off of the right side of my abdomen. I did super good and the scar will fade. I did so much better than my mommy did.....

I didn't call my daddy daddy I called him (BOOBIE). Mom is glad I don't do that anymore. Also I got off of Goat's milk at 18 months yes! Mom was so happy. I outgrew my allergies to soy and all that involved- everyone was so proud of me. My Papa comes to see me during the week and we love to play. Mom runs her errands during this time. I love our dog Rudy and every once in a while he'll let me pet him- not very often though. I love my John Deere Tractor and my John Deere Buck! I watch Elmo sometimes.

I celebrated my second birthday with a huge firetruck party at my house. I moved out of the nursery and into the other bedroom on that side of the house. Everyone bought me firetruck stuff to go in it. I am sleeping in my firetruck bed now.

0 comments: