CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I figured out how to scare Mommy....

Today, Phillip our bug man was coming to spray the house and the yard so we won't have spiders anymore. Before he came Mommy told me to go lay down for my nap while she was folding clothes. Before too long the doorbell rang. Mommy picked up Rudy and put him in the office so he wouldn't aggravate Phillip too much. He came in and started spraying and asked where I was. Mommy showed him where I was sleeping except when he went in there I was no where to be found. He told Mommy and she looked all over and couldn't find me. She immediately ran to the backyard and checked the pool- I wasn't there. Phillip started yelling for his partner outside to help look. Mommy was way way nervous and was starting to panic. Phillip told her I had to be in the house. She said I wasn't . It was really neat with all of them yelling for me....hee hee. Phillip said check the room where the dog is. Mom opened that door and two things happened. Rudy ran out and started chasing Phillip and Mommy found me under Daddy's desk. She was glad I was ok but at the same time if Phillip hadn't been at our house- I bet I would've been in some big trouble for not saying something when they were yelling at me. This is how to scare your Mom real bad. Don't try this at home!!!!

2 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oh, Luke, that scared me too!!! When Mommy yells for you always, always answer her. Poor Mommy - you will not do that anymore, will you?

Love you, Bep-Bep

Diana said...

Luke, I read this yesterday morning and haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. You probably have NO idea how bad you scared your Mommy. I know that I would have totally freaked as well. Let's not do this anymore, okay!? And don't you dare teach Laney how to do it!

Love, Laney's Mommy