CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A visit to Dr. Austin

This morning Papa came to watch me while Mommy got a haircut. It was fun playing with my new tool set with Papa. Then Papa went back to his house in Morrilton and Mommy and I picked him up there for a ride to Russellville with us. We then met Noni for lunch at Brangus and I really liked that place!!

Mommy and Papa went with me to see Dr. Austin. He said my tonsils needed to come out and Mommy nearly fainted. He said he should've gotten them along with adenoids in April when they put tubes in my ears. But at that time they were ok. We are hoping it is just allergies swelling those silly things. My ears looked good and he hopes the tubes will stay in through the winter. Guess what? I had to get pink earplugs cause they were out of blue ones.

0 comments: