CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My first fishing Derby!!!

We were off early this morning to Fish Lake to meet Aunt Mandy, Uncle Trav, MeMe and the boys for their annual 4-H fishing derby. I had a ton of fun playing in the worms with a little girl named Cecilia that Mommy said was my cousin. I had a lot of fun running wild with the boys too. Dylan won the award for "smallest catch". One lady nearby us caught a huge snake!!!! That was sure exciting. I had a really good time out there fishing and playing. My PawPaw got out of the hospital this morning so we went by his house to check on him. He even took me outside to see his boat and it was neat. Dylan had some Sour Patch Kids candy and he shared them with all of us. On the way back to my house I said something funny. "Daddy PawPaw has a boat and he got it at a yard sale". Mommy and Daddy cracked up laughing. I don't why it was funny. We all took a nap once back at my house..

0 comments: