CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mommy got locked out while I was on the potty...

She was hauling in all the groceries and I went to poop. In a few seconds I heard her yelling for me to help her- she was in the garage and it was hot. The door had locked behind her and she could not get in. I just kept yelling for her to use her key that I was pooping. She yelled really loud that she didn't have her key and she needed me to unlock the door. Well, eventually I got through pooping and she was super glad to see me. Daddy laughed really hard when I told him this story. He said for me to put it on my blog- how could I have forgotten to add that to my blog????

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Poor Mommy - she has such a hard time with all you guys at that house. Better be good to her - she will not buy you anymore popsicles or cheese or take you shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Bep-Bep