CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My sad face after being stung


by a red wasp on the face and arm. It really hurt and I cried a lot for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy both came running but my Daddy got there first and it was stinging me while I was on my slide. Daddy got me out and ran with me into the house. My Mommy was holding me and put ice on the stings. I hurt so bad. Rudy was trying to find out what happened too. I'm a little better now but I think I need a large surprise for this. Daddy killed it and it's house too!! Thank you Daddy. It won't ever bother me again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I GOT that old wasp for you Taterbug. It won't ever bother you again! Love Daddy.

Diana said...

Poor baby boy. Mrs. Diana sends you hugs and kisses to make it feel better.

Ronni's World said...

Oh Luke, I'm so sorry that you got stung! 'Aunt' Rhonda & 'Uncle' Sidney are sending you great big hugs and kisses and hope you feel much better soon. You are so lucky to have such a great Mommy & Daddy to help you when things go wrong: Daddy killed that nasty wasp and Mommy helped your 'hurt'. We love you darlin' -

Bep-Bep said...

Poor little Luke! That bad old wasp - well, he will not sting anyone else, will he? And I am so glad. I've been stung before and it really, really hurts! Glad you are better.

Love you, Bep-Bep