CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Some more things that I say

Today Papa came to watch me while Mom went to her apartments for a few minutes. I made a big mess of all the toys in my room and Papa asked me if I thought I should pick them up. I told him I probably should. He asked if Mommy helped me sometimes and I told him No, and she can be a real grouch when I don't pick them up myself. Then we were eating lunch when Mommy got home and she told me that I need to eat my hamburger before my gummy bears. I told her that I already knew that because, "I'm an expert".

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

YOU ARE AN EXPERT - BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I AGREE, GUMMI BEARS ARE BETTER THAN HAMBURGERS, BUT THEY DON'T MAKE YOU GROW, SO YOU BETTER EAT YOUR HAMBURGER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, Bep-Bep