CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tonight MeMe and PawPaw came to my house




and brought me some Chicken. Oh, they also brought rolls and they were so yummy especially with honey. They brought a bunch of other stuff the the big people thought was yummy too. I was loving my chicken and rolls though. Mommy loved it because she didn't have to cook!! That Mommy-she needs a break every now and then too. Oh, but my favorite was the YooHoos that they brought me for tomorrow. After we ate we went outside and I drove my tractor all over the place. I can really go fast on that thing. I looked good driving with my Cowboy hat on. Daddy even brought the sprinkler around for me to run through and that cooled me off a little bit. It sure was one fun evening, I can tell ya that for sure. But when MeMe and PawPaw were leaving I got another boo boo from the ladder. I bumped my elbow and it made a bruise right away. You know -it hurt so bad that I needed Mommy to carry me - apparently elbows are somehow connected to our legs- if you hurt them you can't walk.




1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Wow, does that look like fun! Can I come and run through the sprinkler with you? We would have lots of fun!

Love you, Bep-Bep